Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Edmonton Wedding Photograper | Edmonton Engagement Photos- Ashlee and Shawn at Rundle Park

I say it all the time, but I mean it. Being an Edmonton Wedding Photographer has to be the greatest job on earth. You get to meet amazing families, and amazing couples. Ashlee and Shawn came out to the Frosty Fotos event that I held this past weekend at Rundle Park in Edmonton. They were an absolute pleasure to work with! They are getting married in Jamaica and we all thought that these pictures will be hilarious when they are living it up on a beach somewhere!







I remember saying, "This is the shot your parents will expect" when I took the photo above. It's a traditional engagement photo pose. However, looking through these photos I had a horrible time deciding which engagement photos to post on the Blog. This one is one of my most favorite of the whole session (which I might add was only 20 minutes long!). I normally only post 3 or 4 but I loved this whole set so much I had trouble cutting it down to 11!
Ok, now just look at that! Isn't it super sweet! See people this awesome deserve to get married!




Congratulations on your engagement Ashlee and Shawn! Thanks for braving the cold and coming out to see me for your engagement photos! I think it was well worth the cold fingers! I wish you all the best in the future and hope you wedding is everything you are dreaming it will be!

To see other Edmonton Wedding and Engagement Photography please visit my website here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures :)
Although I am sure they were guessing they were on the beach throughout the shoot!
Brr :)

Blog Archive