Friday, February 5, 2010

Edmonton Wedding Photographer | Personal


Tonight I was tidying off my desktop- the one on my laptop, not in my office and I came across this picture that always made me happy. I took it when my friend Karen and I took a fun birthday trip on a whale watching tour in Bay Bulls, Newfoundland. Of course, back then, I was still shooting in film so I had to scan it in, which never did great things for photos!


I just love how you can see the sunlight glistening on his tail. Finding this made me even more excited about heading home to photograph a Newfoundland wedding during the summer this year, instead of visiting in the fall! I might just get to see a whale this year- there's no chance of that at an Edmonton wedding!


If any of my blog followers would like to share some of their photos with me, I would love to see! You can email me at amydonovan at shaw dot ca (remove the at, insert an @ and then replace dot with an actual ".", just to keep the spammers at bay) or you can post the link under comments below so everyone can enjoy! I look forward to seeing what you guys have to share, even though I am sure I will get homesick if there are photos from Newfoundland!
Happy weekend!
Amy


Edmonton Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Blog Archive