Thursday, February 18, 2010

Edmonton Photographer | Sisters!




Rundle Park, Edmonton.
Family Photos


My camera and I know Kelly very well. I have had many photo sessions with her and her fiancee Cameron (including Summer and Winter engagement photos). This time, Kelly brought her sisters out to see me! What a group of beautiful girls!

It was beyond cold that day. I don't get cold and routinely don't wear a coat in Edmonton's extreme temperatures but my thumbs hurt, inside my gloves that day!

I can't wait to see them again at Kelly's Canmore wedding. Though since it's almost a year away, I suspect I will see them before that!

Thanks for braving the cold ladies! It was fun!


www.IslandMistPhotography.com
Edmonton Wedding and Family Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Blog Archive