Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Edmonton Family Photographer | The Gallants- Rundle Park, Edmonton, AB







Maternity Photography-Edmonton
Rundle Park, Edmonton, AB
I have known Lori for a very long time. Think those little brown dresses with the orange scarves you might have worn as a child. Yup, Brownies! We were 5 year olds! Last year when Lori was pregnant with Presley, I was pregnant with Bridget. By the time she was big enough for belly shots, my belly was in the way! The girls were born 11 days apart! Last time,she was a little reluctant about belly photos anyway. This year however, her amazing husband Phillip along with Presley and their son Jakob came out to see me for a Maternity photo/family portrait session!

It was so good to see them! Even though they only live 4 hours away, it might as well be a lifetime!

Here is a teaser of your photos guys! I can't wait to see you again!

xoxoxo
Amy

Edmonton Wedding and Portrait Photographer
Edmonton, AB

No comments:

Blog Archive